Sample Aircraft Appraisal
Why do you need an aircraft appraisal written by a member of the National Aircraft Appraisers Association?
- To obtain a professional opinion of the present market value on an aircraft.
- To obtain a professional opinion of the value on an aircraft to be renovated or modified.
- To obtain a professional opinion of the value of an aircraft as a prudent safeguard against excessive tax assessments, capital gains and other taxes.
- To verify damage claims resulting from fire, hail, windstorms, accidents and other disasters.
- To provide the basis for decision-making in the commitment of funds for aircraft acquisition.
- To provides persuasive, independent evidence of the general condition of an aircraft.**
- To assist a prospective purchaser in obtaining financing or insurance.
- To assist a financial institution in substantiating the nature and value of the aircraft as it relates to collateral.
- To assist a financial institution by supporting the loan portfolio for examination by the loan committee and/or bank examiner.
- To distinguish sellers aircraft from others that may be listed for sale. An appraisal written by an NAAA Certified Aircraft Appraiser should reduce the time required to sell an aircraft.
How much will an aircraft appraisal written by an NAAA member Cost?
Fees will vary depending on the type of aircraft, its year, make and model, and the length of time involved in completing analyses of all relevant data.
How Much Time Should An Appraiser Have to Complete the Report?
The client must allow sufficient time for the appraiser to do a thorough job. The appraiser may spend a short time actually inspecting the aircraft, but will spend considerable time researching data.
GET IN TOUCH
We can help! For an immediate response, please call (603) 324-0670